Acmon Data is an innovative company that develops information systems for production control and warehouse management and supplies industrial equipment related to the above activities. The company has set ambitious goals in an extensive corporate customer and social field.
Our company's successful business course is enhanced by developing, implementing, and obtaining certification for the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2015, which is critical for its further development.
Our vision in Acmon Data is to strengthen its position in the Greek and international market with the comparative advantage of continuous improvement in the quality of its services.
The implementation of the Quality Management System aims at:
- The development of the company's corporate profile.
- The increase of the competitive advantage and market share.
- The increase of productivity.
- Improved organization, planning, and control of processes.
- The provision of products that achieve greater customer satisfaction, reduction of customer complaints, and immediate customer support with flexibility and efficiency.
- Ensuring compliance with current and future legislation.
The management team of Acmon Data always ensures compliance with the requirements of the ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015 standard and is committed to::
- Implementing regulatory and legislative commitments.
- Implementing the necessary policies and procedures defined by the Quality Management System.
- Motivating all its human resources to have an active involvement in implementing the system.
- Continuously improving the Quality Management System.
- Providing the customer with high-quality products and services.
In line with the above, our effort to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System becomes a primary goal for the improved operation of the company. Therefore, the Management Department and the Human Resources Department aim to achieve the highest quality possible and have an active involvement in the continuous improvement of the production process so that the offered products and services are upgraded in quality. The appropriateness of this policy is evaluated during the management review and is available to anyone upon request.