TracePro Batch derives many of its benefits from incorporating the principles of «modular batch automation» as these are defined by international standards. The separation of the equipment and its possible operations, from the determination of the production procedure, allows via the TracePro an easy and fast creation of recipes and production procedures from the production personnel and not from a specialist engineer.
The TracePro Batch allows the control of the total production process from common PCs. It provides complete historical data of production and of productivity. Also provides traceability for all materials that are used in all phases of the production process.
The basic advantage of TracePro Batch is the ability to communicate with the major ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle). Unfortunately, there is a gap between these powerful integrated ERP systems and production control systems. Thanks to TracePro Batch this gap has eliminated.
TracePro Batch monitors and executes the production orders that are drawn up by the production supervisor. The released production orders of the production plan are downloaded from TracePro Batch to the plant control system (PLCs, Weighing Systems, Controllers etc.). These orders are either, executed automatically by the production’s equipment or with interference of an operator. With the completion of each work, TracePro Batch automatically collects and records in a database the confirmations of relative production orders with the actual values (actual materials consumptions, the actual time of execution in each work center). Also, the stock updates (raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products) are made in real time.
- Communication and collaboration with the production’s SCADA
- Creation of Recipes & Recipe management (specifically for the automatic Raw Materials)
- Monitoring of the dosing systems from your PC (central management)
- Support up the 8 dosing units from one PC
- Management of materials and equipment
- Automatic execution of recipes (production control)
- Detailed collection and recording of all dosing results
- Possibility of changing the recipe step parameters during the execution of recipes
- Download of production orders/recipes to the control system for execution
- Detailed data collection and recording of all measurements that concern each batch/recipe
- Data exchange of materials, recipes and production orders with the integrated enterprise resources management system (ERP)
- Basic reporting system to cover the information needs of a modern production company regarding material consumptions. Specifically:
- Production per recipe. Report for each recipe regarding the total actual quantities per material weighted as well as the number of repetitions
- Dosage measurements per weighing system. Analytical results of the weighings in each scale with the possibility of choosing a day and a time period.
- Errors record: All errors are captured from the PLC with date and time which occurred
- The above reports are given in simple print (option in excel or another format)
- Any other reports can be given as an option at extra cost after analyzing the demand
- Raw material reception and storage (TracePro-WMS module is required)
- inventory control (real stock of all production materials via TracePro-WMS module)
- Possibility of manual execution on individual steps of recipes (Smart PLC option which require further analysis)