TracePro Batch is a flexible batch execution and analysis software (cooperate with Siemens WinCC and other SCADA software which support OPC server), designed to automate batch-oriented production processes, reduce costs, increase quality and boost profitability. It also designed to address specific FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
TracePro Batch derives many of its benefits from incorporating the principles of «modular batch automation» as these are defined by international standards. The separation of the equipment and its possible operations, from the determination of the production procedure, allows via the TracePro an easy and fast creation of recipes and production procedures from the production personnel and not from a specialist engineer.
The TracePro Batch allows the control of the total production process from common PCs. It provides complete historical data of production and of productivity. Also provides traceability for all materials that are used in all phases of the production process.
The basic advantage of TracePro Batch is the ability to communicate with the major ERP systems (ex. SAP, Oracle). Unfortunately there is a gap between these powerful integrated ERP systems and production control systems. Thanks to TracePro Batch this gap has eliminated.
TracePro Batch monitors and executes the production orders that are drawn up by the production supervisor. The released production orders of the production plan are downloaded from TracePro Batch to the plant control system (PLCs, Weighing Systems, Controllers etc.). These orders are either, executed automatically by the production's equipment or with interference of an operator. With the completion of each work, TracePro Batch automatically collects and records in a database the confirmations of relative production orders with the actual values (actual materials consumptions, the actual time of execution in each work center). Also the stock updates (raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products) are made in real time.
- Communication and collaboration with the plant control system
- Recipe management
- Automatic execution of recipes (production control)
- Possibility of manual execution on individual steps of recipes
- Possibility of changing the recipe step parameters during the execution of recipes
- Control of all production process in collaboration with PLCs, process controllers, batching controllers, etc
- Management of materials and equipment
- Download of production orders to the control system for execution
- Detailed data collection and recording of all measurements that concern each production process
- Reports for the production and inventory (consumptions, real stock)
- Data exchange of materials, recipes, formulas and production orders with integrated enterprise resources management system (ERP)